- Modular system for cleanrooms according to VDA 19 and cleanroom ISO 8
- Cleanliness level 2 for CNC cleanrooms
- Complete kit for fast commissioning
- Flexible and modular design
- Easy assembly due to detachable plug-in connections
- Self-supporting wall elements
- Overpressure control through sliding grille
- Internal airlocks can be integrated as preferred
- Flexible expansion options
- Fast delivery Plug and Play
Procedure when purchasing your modular cleanroom
Our first priority is safety with regard to processes, people and the product. That is why we are always at your side to provide advice, from the planning stage right through to the maintenance of the CNC modular cleanroom:
- Initial discussion and determination of requirements
- Individual assembly of the cleanroom using a modular system
- Dispatch of all components and assembly instructions for self-assembly
- Regular maintenance
Simple assembly with modular cleanroom system
Our newly developed, standardised modular cleanroom system contains everything necessary for operation. This allows you to assemble your cleanroom according to your individual needs. The modular elements of our cleanroom are prepared and delivered individually for you. Thanks to the self-supporting structure, you do not need a steel construction or a load-bearing ceiling for your "room in a room" system; a normal industrial floor is sufficient as a subfloor. Simply set it up and get started.
Technical cleanliness fulfilled
Technical cleanliness describes the sufficiently low contamination by harmful particles in cleanliness-sensitive components or processes. Schilling Engineering's cleanrooms meet all the requirements for cleanrooms in accordance with VDA 19 on technical cleanliness. Furthermore, our cleanrooms can be assigned to cleanroom class ISO 8. Our modular system allows you to completely isolate sensitive work processes and therefore has cleanliness level 2 for cleanrooms (SaS2).
All components of the cleanroom are delivered to you prefabricated. We have the necessary elements in stock and can implement your wishes very quickly. On site, the components are simply assembled according to the assembly instructions, ready to plug in, and can be put into operation immediately. Plug and play in self-assembly - an ideal solution if you need a controlled environment promptly.
Create more possibilities and stay flexible. Our modular cleanroom can be converted or extended very easily. All modules such as ceilings, walls, doors and windows can be dismantled and re-installed without destroying them. The elements of the cleanroom are precisely matched to each other and can be re-ordered and adapted by you to your new requirements. This gives you a high degree of investment security for future developments.