Reusable cleanroom overboots with antistatic rubber sole
- Recommended for use in cleanroom class ISO 4-8, GMP A-C
- Washable up to 60° C
- Combi-P antistatic sole
- Two-colour straps with two-piece buckle at the forefoot
- Fastener with straps and press studs
- Press studs for fastening to the overall
- Reinforced edging on the edge of the sole
- Double stitching
- Material: Cleancomfort+ fabric
- High filtration, very good breathability, soft feeling, high wearing comfort
- Colors: Blue, white
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
The product is washed and packaged ready for use in the cleanroom and can be used immediately in the cleanroom.
Cleanroom shoes are characterized by a low particle emission, high slip resistance and low static charge. They are also easy to clean and disinfect. Cleanroom shoes are an important part of the clothing concept, as the contamination of the cleanroom with soiled shoes is prevented.