Washbasin stainless steel
- Material: V2A stainless steel
- Dimensions: 500 x 455 x 1340 mm (WxDxH)
- raised rear panel
- Substructure as cupboard on height-adjustable feet
- stainless steel plinth panel
- Open at the back for sanitary connections
- Sensor actuation
- Protection class IP 65
- Electrical connection 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse 16A
- Water connection 3/8".
- Water drain 1 1/2".
- Water is discharged by bending the knee towards the laterally offset sensor
- Without syphon and other components
- Without soap/disinfectant dispenser
- Without non-return valve
The wash basins made of stainless steel are GMP-compliant and offer hygienic and convenient cleaning procedures in clean room personnel airlocks. The water outlet is contact-free via a lateral sensor actuation, which is triggered by bending the knee. Suitable soap and disinfectant dispensers are also installed in stainless steel.
Plinth covers and bevelled edges ensure that there are few deposits and that the wash basin systems are easy to clean and disinfect.